Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N3023 - FCD Ballot for FCD 10967-2 - Elementary Numeric Functions

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:09:15 -0400 (EDT)

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballot for this action is attached ONLY
to this email message.  It is not included with the PDTR on the SC22
reflector.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat: U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3023

TITLE:
FCD Ballot for FCD 10967-2: Information technology - Language Independent
Arithmetic - Part 2: Elementary Numeric Functions (Second FCD Ballot)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-10-08

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.33

STATUS:
The document is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3023.pdf".

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
2000-02-08

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
N2879, N2977

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____end of announcement; beginning of ballot ________________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC                        VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT:  FCD 10967-2
                               Date of Circulation:      1999-10-08
                               Closing Date for Voting:  2000-02-08

P-members have an obligation to vote

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Circulated to P-members of the committee for voting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

FCD     10967-2

TITLE:  Information technology - Language Independent Arithmetic - Part 2:
        Elementary Numeric Functions (Second FCD Ballot)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "x" in the appropriate box(es)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments attached

       _____  general
       _____  technical
       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons attached

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons attached)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                                Signature (if mailed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

____________________ end of SC22 N3023 _________________________________