Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N3019 - Concurrent PDTR Registration and Ballot for 15580 - Fortran Floating Point Exception Handling - AND TWO LETTER BALLOTS

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:42:00 -0400 (EDT)

NOTE:  Please note that the two letter ballots for this action are
attached ONLY to this email message.  They are not included with the PDTR
on the SC22 reflector.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat: U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3019

TITLE:
Concurrent PDTR Registration and PDTR Ballot for PDTR 15580 - Information
technology - Programming languages - Fortran - Floating-Point Exception
Handling (Revision of ISO/IEC TR 15580:1998) AND TWO LETTER BALLOTS

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-10-04

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Concurrent Registration and Approval Ballots

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.02.01.02

STATUS:
The document is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3019.pdf".

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
2000-01-05

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N3013 (Res.99-15)

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____end of announcement; beginning of registration ballot ____________
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment to
JTC 1/SC22 N3019

                            LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF ____________________________

On approval of the registration of PDTR 15580 - Information technology -
Programming languages - Fortran - Floating-Point Exception Handling
(Revision of ISO/IEC TR 15580:1998)

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by JANUARY 5, 2000.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

_____  We approve the registration

                or

_____  We approve the registration with the attached comments

                or

_____  We do not approve the registration for the technical reasons
       attached to this ballot

                or

_____  We abstain from voting.

       ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE)

* PLACE AN "X" ON WHICHEVER LINE APPLIES.

Name (please print) _________________________

SIgnature (if mailed) _______________________    Date:  ___________

------------------------------------------------------------------------

______ end of registration ballot; beginning of approval ballot ________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC                        VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT:  PDTR 15580
                               Date of Circulation:      1999-10-04
                               Closing Date for Voting:  2000-01-05

P-members have an obligation to vote

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Circulated to P-members of the committee for voting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDTR 15580

TITLE:  Information technology - Programming languages - Fortran -
        Floating-Point Exception Handling (Revision of ISO/IEC TR
        15580:1998)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "x" in the appropriate box(es)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments attached

       _____  general
       _____  technical
       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons attached

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons attached)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                                Signature (if mailed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

____________________ end of SC22 N3019 _________________________________