Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2982 - FCD Ballot for Z Specification Language

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:56:18 -0400 (EDT)

Note:  Please note that the letter ballot for the FCD approval is
attached ONLY to this email notice.  It is not included with the FCD on
the SC22 web.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2982

TITLE:
FCD Ballot for FCD 13568: Information technology - Programming languages -
Z Specification Language

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-09-01

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.45

STATUS:
The PDAM is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2982.pdf".

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
2000-01-04

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
N2081, N2174

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

-------------- end of title page; beginning of ballot ------------------

_______________________________________________________________________

ISO/IEC                            Vote on FCD 13568
                                   Date of Circulation:      1999-09-01
                                   Closing date for voting:  2000-01-04
                                  
                                   Reference number:
                                   ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2982
------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD:     FCD 13568

TITLE:  Information technology - Programming languages - Z Specification
        Language
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" in the appropriate box(es)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate page if necessary)

       _____  general
       _____  technical
       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page as
       annex, if necessary)

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to apoproval.

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date:                         Signature (if mailed)

_________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------ end --------------------------------------