Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2122 and N2123

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:48:14 -0400 (EDT)

Note:  Documents N2122 and N2123 were originally distributed prior to the
advent of electronic document distribution, and were available only in
paper form.  These documents have now been converted to pdf form and are
available electronically.

Both of these documents are on the agenda for the September 1999 SC22
Plenary and both are Standing Documents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
N2122
TITLE:  The Normative Referencing of Specifications Other Than
International Standards in JTC 1 International Standards - Guidelines for
JTC 1 SCs
SOURCE:			Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
DOCUMENT TYPE:		Other
STATUS:			The document is at:
			"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2122.pdf".
ACTION IDENTIFIER:	FYI
DISTRIBUTION:		pdf
DISTRIBUTION FORM:	Open

N2123
TITLE:  The Normative Referencing of Specifications Other Than
International Standards in International Standardized Profiles -
Guidelines for ISP Submitters
SOURCE:			Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
DOCUMENT TYPE:		Other
STATUS:			This document is at:
			"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2123.pdf".
ACTION IDENTIFIER:	FYI
DISTRIBUTION:		pdf
DISTRIBUTION FORM:	Open

--------------------------- end -----------------------------------------