Subject: Document SC22 N2210

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 16:23:58 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2210

August 1996

TITLE:               PDAM Registration Ballot for:  PDAM5 to ISO 9945-1:
                     Information technology - Portable Operating System
                     Interface (POSIX), Part 1: System Application Program
                     Interface (API) (C Language)

SOURCE:              Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:           JTC 1.22.39

STATUS:              N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:     SC22 N1843

DOCUMENT TYPE:       PDAM Registration Ballot

ACTION:              To SC22 Member Bodies for action.

                     The PDAM being registered was distributed as SC22
                     document SC22 N1843.

                     The attached letter ballot is to be returned to the
                     SC22 Secretariat, at the address below, not later
                     than December 2, 1996.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________________________________________________________________________

                                                   Attachment to
                                                   JTC 1/SC22 N 2210

                           LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF ____________________________________

On a proposal that document N1843, or its revised version, be registered
as a Proposed Draft Amendment (PDAM).

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by December 2, 1996.

===========================================================================

______ We support this proposal.

                   or

______ We support this proposal with the attached comments

                   or

______ We do not support this proposal for the technical reasons
       attached to this ballot.

                   or

______ We abstain from voting
       ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

*    CHECK WHICHEVER APPLIES

Name (please print) ______________________________

Signature ________________________________________   Date: ______________

__________________end of document SC22 N2210 _____________________________