Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2955 - PDTR 14652 Ballot

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:46:21 -0400 (EDT)

(Please note that the letter ballot is attached only to this Notice; it is
not included with the PDTR on the web.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2955

TITLE:
PDTR Ballot for PDTR 14652: Information technology - Programming
languages, their environments and system software interfaces -
Specification Method for Cultural Conventions

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-07-07

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
PDTR Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.30.02.03

STATUS:
The document is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2955.pdf".

Please note that this document was formerly processed as an FCD.  It was
changed from an FCD to a PDTR by WG20 based on comments received as a
result of the FCD Ballot.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-10-08

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
N2917, N2937

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

------- end of title page; beginning of ballot -------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC                           VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT: PDTR 14652
                                  Date of Circulation:     1999-07-07
                                  Closing Date:            1999-10-08
                                  Reference Document:
                                  ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22       N2955
------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above
------------------------------------------------------------------------
PDTR 14652

TITLE:
Information technology - Programming languages, their environments and
system software interfaces - Specification Method for Cultural Conventions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate page as annex, if
       necessary)
    
       ______ general
       ______ technical
       ______ editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page as
       annex, if necessary)

       ______  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
               text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                     Signature (if mailed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________ end of notice __________________________________________