Subject: Document SC22 N2204

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 17:43:32 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2204

July 1996

TITLE:              Venue Notice and Draft Agenda for SC22/WG21 (C++)
                    Meeting on November 10-15, 1996 in Kamuela, Hawaii,
                    USA

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          N/A

STATUS:             N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:    N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:      Venue Notice and Agenda

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________

Meeting Announcement and Agenda, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21, C++
        Kamuela, Hawaii, USA,   November 10?15, 1996
============================================================

Dates and times

	Sun, Nov 10	1800-2000
	Mon, Nov 11	0900-1730
	Tue, Nov 12	0830-1730
	Wed, Nov 13	0830-1730
	Thu, Nov 14	0830-1730
	Fri, Nov 15	0830-1230

Hotel and Meeting

	The Royal Waikoloan 
	69-275 Wailoloa Beach Drive
	Kamuela, Hawaii  96743-9763      (on the "Big Island" of Hawaii)
	USA 
	Tel +1 (808) 885-6789
	Fax +1 (808) 885-7852
	URL http://www.outrigger.com/details/rwh/rwh.html
	
Reservations: 

	A reservation form is available from the Host Contact.
	
	A block of rooms at the Royal Waikoloan has been reserved, at
	the special meeting rate of 99.15 USD per day single or double
	occupancy. Mention "Plum Hall C++."  
	THIS RATE IS AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 10, 1996.

	Reservations are made through:
	Outrigger Hotels Hawaii
	Group Department
	2375 Kuhio Avenue
	Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
	USA
	Tel +1 (800) 325-7171
	Fax +1 (808) 921-6849
	URL http://www.outrigger.com/

Travel:

	The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the international airport in
	Keahole-Kona, Hawaii (on the "Big Island").

	Non-stop flights to Keahole-Kona can be made from San Francisco,
	Los Angeles, Seattle, and Tokyo; otherwise, attendees should fly
	to Honolulu, Hawaii, and transfer to an inter-island flight to
	Kona. (Please note that the big island's other international
	airport, at Hilo, is several hours' drive from the hotel.)

	Economical car rentals are available at Kona, arranged through
	the hotel for 25.00 USD per day (plus some extra charges), or
	through the usual USA car rental companies. The Big Island is
	rural and sparsely settled, so a car rental (or a friend with a
	car rental) is advisable but not essential; taxi service is also
	available at the airport, with no pre-arrangement needed.

	Arrangements for light breakfast and coffee breaks have been
	provided. Also, copying service will be available without cost
	to attendees.

	Snorkel Rental, Scuba Diving, and Big Game Fishing discounts
	have been arranged with Ecotropic Traders & Divers for attendees
	who desire to break away for some recreational activity, or wish
	to arrive early or extend their stay. Phone +1-808-882-1544 and
	mention Plum Hall.
	
	For other information on Hawaii, see http:/www.aloha.com/~hvguides/

Host Contact:

	Tom Plum		
	Plum Hall Inc.
	PO Box 44610
	Kamuela, HI 96743
	USA
	
	[email-masked]	
	tel: +1-808-882-1255	
	fax: +1-808-882-1556

AGENDA
=======

The primary agenda item is approving the final edits to the C++ working
draft to be submitted for second CD ballot within SC22.  The working
draft will be in the pre-meeting mailing as well as being available
electronically, and the Project Editor will be prepared to edit the
draft during the meeting, so that a final copy may be shipped to SC22
immediately after the meeting.

The Disposition of Comments document will be finalized to send with the
working draft to SC22.

There will also be a report from the Convener on the SC22 Plenary meeting
which will have been held in September.

____________________________end of document SC22 N2204 ________________