Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2933 - Third FCD Ballot for FCD 14651 - AND LETTER BALLOT

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:13:06 -0400 (EDT)

Note:  The letter ballot is attached only to this notice; it is not on the
SC22 web with the FCD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2933

TITLE:
Third FCD Ballot for FCD 14651: Information technology - International
String Ordering and Comparison - Method for Comparing Character Strings
and Description of a Common Tailorable Ordering Template

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-06-16

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.30.02.02

STATUS:
The FCD is available at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2933.pdf".
The table in the FCD is also available in text format at:
"http://wwwold.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg20/docs/n686.txt".

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-10-18

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
N2911, N2912, N2934

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

-------------end of announcement; beginning of letter ballot -------------

ISO/IEC                          VOTE OF COMMITTEE DRAFT   FCD 14651
                                 Date of Circulation:      1999-06-16
                                 Closing date for voting:  1999-10-18
                                 Reference No:       JTC 1/SC22 N2933
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Circulated to P-members of the committee for voting
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD      FCD 14651

TITLE:  Information technology - International String Ordering and
        Comparison - Method for Comparing Character Strings and
        Description of a Common Tailorable Ordering Template

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please put a X in the appropriate box(es)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below

       _____  general
       _____  technical
       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval.

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                          Signature (if mailed)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________ end of ballot _____________________________________