Subject: CORRECTED Notice of Document Availability - SC22 N2901 - Middleware SPECIAL IMMEDIATE ATTENTION BY WG CONVENERS

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:04:55 -0500 (EST)

(Note:  the only change in this corrected notice is to the format of the
document.  It is in "pdf" format instead of "doc" format as indicated on
the original document availability notice.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:  This document was only recently received.  It contains a request
from JTC 1 for SC22 comments on an ITU-T Study Group 14 report on
Middleware.  The Working Group Conveners and Member Bodies are requested
to review this document and provide comments to Bob Follett, SC22
Chairman, BY MARCH 31, 1999.

________________________________________________________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

TITLE:
Communication Statement From ITU-T Study Group 14 on Middleware

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-03-19

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Other

PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
The document is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/def/n2901.pdf".

SC22 has been specifically invited by ISO/IEC JTC 1 to review this
document.

SC22 Members and Working Group Conveners are invited to provide comments
to the SC22 Chairman by MARCH 31, 1999 for consolidation and response to
ISO/IEC JTC 1 within the time frame required by ISO/IEC JTC 1.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI or ACT, as applicable

DUE DATE:
1999-03-31

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

-------------------------- end ------------------------------------------