Subject: Notice of Document Availability - SC22 N2897 - PDAM Registration and PDAM Approval Ballots for PDAM1 to IS 10176

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:53:59 -0500 (EST)

(Note:  The two ballots are attached only to this Notice of Document
Availability.  They are not included with the document on the web.)

____________________ beginning of notice _____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2897

TITLE:
Concurrent PDAM Registration and PDAM Approval Ballot for PDAM1 to ISO/IEC
IS 10176:1998 - Information technology - Guidelines for the Preparation of
Programming Language Standards - AND TWO LETTER BALLOTS

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-03-11

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
PDAM Registration and PDAM Approval Ballots

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.13.01

STATUS:
The letter ballots are attached.

The document is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2897.doc"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-06-14

DISTRIBUTION:
Doc

CROSS REFERENCE:
N2895, N2896

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________ end of notice; beginning of registration ballot ____________

Attachment to
SC22 N2897

                       JTC 1/SC22 LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF: ________________________________________

On the proposal that document N2897, or its revised version, be registered
as Proposed Draft Amendment 1 (PDAM1) to ISO/IEC IS 10176:1998

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member to the Secretariat
of JTC 1/SC22 by JUNE 14, 1999

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

_____  We support the registration.

               or

_____  We supporting the registration with the attached comments.

               or

_____  We do not supporting this registration for the attached reasons.

               or

_____  We abstain from voting.

("P" MEMBERS HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

* PLACE AN "X" ON WHICH LINE APPLIES.

Name (please print) _____________________________

Signature (if mailed) ___________________________  Date: _____________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
_____ end of registration ballot; beginning of approval ballot ________

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC                       VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT PDAM1 to IS 10176
                              Date of Circulation:    1999-03-11
                              Closing Date of voting: 1999-06-14
                              Reference No:    ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2897

P-members have an obligation to vote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Sercretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Circulated to P-members of the committee for voting.
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CD:     PDAM1 to IS 10176:1998

TITLE:  Information technology - Guidelines for the Preparation of
        Programming Language Standards, Amendment 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____ as presented

_____ with comments as given below

      _____  general

      _____  technical

      _____  editorial

_____ Disapproval of the draft for reasons below

      _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
             text will change our vote to approval

_____ Abstention for reasons below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

_____________________ end of SC22 N2897 notice ___________________________