Subject: SC22 N2896 - Vote Summary of Request for Concurrent PDAM Registration and PDAM Ballot for PDAM1 to IS 10176

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:32:06 -0500 (EST)

___________________ beginning of title page _____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2896

TITLE:
Summary of Voting on Request for Authorization to Conduct Concurrent PDAM
Registration and PDAM Ballot for PDAM1 to ISO/IEC 10176:1998 - Information
technology - Guidelines for the Preparation of Programming Language
Standards

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-03-09

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.13.1

STATUS:
This request has been approved.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
N2847, N2895

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

________________ end of title page; beginning of overall summary _______

                         SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2847
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            1998-11-30
Closing Date:                1999-03-08

SUBJECT:  Request for Authorization to Conduct Concurrent PDAM
Registration and PDAM Ballot for PDAM1 to ISO/IEC 10176:1998:  Information
technology - Guidelines for the Preparation of Programming Language
Standards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval
       without comment                    12

"P" Members supporting approval
       with comment                        0

"P" Members not supporting approval        0

"P" Members abstaining                     3

"P" Members not voting                     7

"O" Members supporting approval
       without comment                     2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

The request has been approved.

The comment accompanying the abstention vote from the United Kingdom was:
"Due to lack of expertise."

____________ end of overall summary; beginning of detail summary ________

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.13.1

SUBJECT:  Request for Authorization to Conduct Concurrent PDAM Registration
          and PDAM Ballot for PDAM1 to ISO/IEC 10176:1998 - Information
          technology - Guidelines for the Preparation of Programming Language
          Standards

Reference Document No:  N2847           Ballot Document No:  N2847
Circulation Date:       1998-11-30      Closing Date:  1999-03-08
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                      Approve  Disapprove  Abstain Comments  Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )
Austria                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Belgium                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                  ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Slovenia                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
UK                      ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

'O' Members

Korea Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Sweden                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

______________________ end of SC22 N2896 ______________________________