Subject: Notice of Document Availability - SC22 N2877 - CD Registration and FCD Ballot for FCD 1539-2: Fortran, Part 2: Varying Length , Character Strings - AND TWO LETTER BALLOTS (fwd)

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:04:30 -0500 (EST)

(Note:  Letter ballots are attached at the end of this notice.)

______________________________________________________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2877

TITLE:
Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Ballot for FCD 1539-2: Information
technology - Programming languages - Fortran, Part 2: Varying Length
Character Strings (Revision of ISO/IEC IS 1539-2:1994) - AND TWO LETTER
BALLOTS

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-01-20

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
CD Registration and FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.02.02

STATUS:
The document is at "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2877.pdf"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-05-20

DISTRIBUTION:
txt and pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2806 (res 98-15)

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_________ end of announcement; beginning of registration ballot ______

Attachment to
JTC 1/SC22 N2877

                        LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF: _________________________

On approval of the registration of CD 1539-2: Information technology -
Programming languages - Fortran, Part 2: Varying Length Character
Strings (Revision of ISO/IEC IS 1539-2:1994)

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by MAY 20, 1999.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

_____  We approve the registration

                  or

_____  We approve the registration with the attached comments

                  or

_____  We do not approve the registration for the technical reasons
       attached to this ballot

                  or

_____  We abstain from voting

("P" MEMBERS HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

PUT AN "X" ON WHICHEVER LINES APPLY.

Name ____________________________________

Signature (if mailed ) __________________  Date:  ___________

---------------------------------------------------------------------
__________ end of registration ballot; beginning of approval ballot ____
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC                      VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT  FCD 1539-2
                             Date of circulation:     1999-01-20
                             Closing date for voting: 1999-05-20
                             Reference number:        JTC 1/SC22 N2877

Circulated to P-members of the committee for voting
P-members have an obligation to vote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

FCD 1539-2

TITLE:  Information technology - Programming languages - Fortran, Part 2:
Varying Length Character Strings (Revision of ISO/IEC IS 1539-2:1994)
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please place an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below 

       _____  general

       _____  technical

       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval
      
_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                               Signature (if mailed)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
________________ end of SC22 N2877 announcement and ballots ___________