Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2869 - Second FCD Ballot for FCD 14652 - AND LETTE BALLOT

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 12:33:56 -0500 (EST)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2869

TITLE:
Second FCD Ballot for FCD 14652 - Information technology - Programming
languages, their environments and system software interfaces -
Specification Method for Cultural Conventions

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-12-24

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.30.02.03

STATUS:
The FCD is available in the directory
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2869".  In the directory it is
available in "doc", "txt", and "pdf" formats.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-04-26

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf, doc and txt

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2829

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

______ end of announcement; beginning of letter ballot ________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC                         VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT   FCD 14652
                                Date of circulation:      1998-12-24
                                Closing date for voting:  1999-04-26
                                Reference Number:   JTC 1/SC22 N2869

P-members have an obligation to vote
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------'

Circulated to P-members of the committee for voting.

Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
FCD 14652

Title:  Information technology - Programming languages, their environments
and system software interfaces - Specification Method for Cultural
Conventions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments attached

       ______  general

       ______  technical

       ______  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons attached

       _______  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the 
                text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons attached)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                      Signature (if mailed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

____________________ end of SC22 N2869 announcement _________________