Subject: December 1998 SC22 Actions

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 12:20:23 -0500 (EST)

REMINDER.  I would greatly appreciate receiving any comments accompanying
letter ballots via email in ASCII (text) or Word 6 (doc) form.

The following letter ballot is due in December 1998:

DECEMBER 7
SC22 Letter Ballot N2737 - FCD Ballot for FCD 13211-2 - Prolog, Part 2:
Modules

DECEMBER 15
SC22 Letter Ballot N2819 - WG11 Request to Make IS 11404 Publicly
Available

DECEMBER 16
SC22 Letter Ballot N2723 - FPDISP Approval Ballot for FPDISP 15287.01 -
POSIX Standardized API - POSIX-Based Supercomputing Application
Environment Profile

The following letter ballots are due in later months:

JANUARY 8
SC22 Letter Ballot N2794 - FCD Ballot for FCD 9899 - Programming Language
C (revision of IS 9899:1990)

JANUARY 15
SC22 Letter Ballot N2817 - PDAM Approval for PDAM8 to IS 9945 - POSIX
System API - Additional Realtime Extensions (C Language)

JANUARY 26
SC22 Letter Ballot N2824 - CD Ballot for CD 10967-2 - Language Independent
Arithmetic - Elementary Numeric Functions

FEBRUARY 23
SC22 Letter Ballot N2831 - Proposal for a NWI on C++ Performance (Type 3
Technical Report)

MARCH 8
SC22 Letter Ballot N2835 - PDTR Ballot for PDTR 15942 - Guide for Use of
Ada in High Integrity Systems

SC22 Letter Ballot N2842 - WG20 Request for Category C Liaison With
Unicode

SC22 Letter Ballot N2846 - Request for Subdivision of Project JTC 1.22.13
to Produce Amendment 1 for IS 10176 - Guidelines for Preparation of
Programming Language Standards

SC22 Letter Ballot N2847 - Request for Authority to Conduct Concurrent
PDAM Registration and PDAM Ballot for PDAM 1 to IS 10176

APRIL 8
SC22 Letter Ballot N2844 - Second FCD Ballot for FCD 14651 - Method for
Comparing Character Strings and Description of a Common Tailorable
Ordering Template

 Best Regards

Bill Rinehuls
Secretariat, JTC 1/SC22