Subject: REISSUED Notice of Document Availability - N2844 - FCD Ballot for FCD 14651 - AND LETTER BALLOT (fwd)

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:02:48 -0500 (EST)

(Note:  This Notice replaces the Notice send out on Wednesday, November
18.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2844

TITLE:
Second FCD Ballot for FCD 14651 - Information technology - International
String Ordering and Comparison - Method for Comparing Character Strings
and Description of a Common Tailorable Ordering Template

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-11-17

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.30.02.02

STATUS:
The FCD is available in both pdf and word 6 format in the directory
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2844" as follows:
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2844.pdf" and
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2844.doc".

Table 1 referenced in Annex A of the FCD is in the directory at
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2844t1.txt"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-04-08

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf, doc and txt

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2719, N2814

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

______ end of announcement; beginning of letter ballot ________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC                         VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT   FCD 14651
                                Date of circulation:      1998-11-30
                                Closing date for voting:  1999-04-08
                                Reference Number:   JTC 1/SC22 N2844

P-members have an obligation to vote
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------'

Circulated to P-members of the committee for voting.

Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
FCD 14651

Title:  Information technology - International String Ordering and
Comparison - Method for Comparing Character Strings and Description of a
Common Tailorable Ordering Template
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments attached

       ______  general

       ______  technical

       ______  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons attached

       _______  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the 
                text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons attached)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                      Signature (if mailed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

____________________ end of SC22 N2844 announcement _________________