Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2835 - PDTR Ballot for PDTR 15942 - Guide for Use of Ada in High Integrity Systems

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:43:12 -0500 (EST)

NOTE:  The letter ballot for approval of this PDTR is attached only to
this email message.  It will not be included with the document on the SC22
web.

______________________________________________________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2835

TITLE: 
PDTR Ballot for PDTR 15942 - Informtion technology - Programming languages
- Guide for the Use of the Ada Programming Language in High Integrity
Systems (Technical Report, Type 3)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-11-03

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
PDTR Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.15942

STATUS:
The PDTR is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2835.pdf"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-03-08

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2763, N2806

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telphone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________ end of title page; beginning of letter ballot ______________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE ON PROPOSED DRAFT TECHNICAL REPORT PDTR 15942
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of Circulation:		Reference Number:  ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
1998-11-24						N2835

Closing Date:
1999-03-08
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22                         Circulated to P Members of
Programming languages, their environments  the committee for voting
and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)                   
                                      	
Please return all votes and comments in electronic form directly to the
SC22 Secretariat by the date indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC PDTR 15942

TITLE:  Information technology - Programming languages - Guide for the Use
of the Ada Programming Language in High Integrity Systems (Technical
Report, Type 3)

PROJECT:  JTC 1.22.15942
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote:

_____  Approval of the draft as presented

_____  Approval of the draft with comments as given on the attached

       _____ general

       _____ technical
 
       _____ editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons on the attached

       _____  acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons attached)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting         ______________
National Body           ______________
Date:                   ______________
Submitted by (Name)     ______________

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat, William C. Rinehuls, 8457 Rushing Creek
Court, Springfield, VA 22153 USA - Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680 - Fax:
+1 (703) 912-2973 - email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________ end of SC22 N2835 __________________________________