Subject: SC22 N2831 - NWI Proposal for C++ Performance TR - LETTER BALLOT

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:25:52 -0500 (EST)

Note:  The letter ballot for this NWI is attached only to this email
message.  It is not included with the NWI on the web.

________________ beginning of title page ____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat: U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2831

TITLE:
Proposal for a NWI for SC22 on "Information technology - Programming
languages - Technical Report on C++ Performance" (Technical Report Type 3)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-10-26

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
This document is on the SC22 web at the following address:
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2831.rtf"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-02-23

DISTRIBUTION:
RTF

CROSS REFERENCE:
N/A

DOCUMENTATION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________________ end of title page; beginning of letter ballot _____
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment to
JTC 1/SC22 N2831

Circulation Date:  1998-10-26

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF: _____________________________________________

On Proposal for a NWI for SC22 on: "Information technology - Programming
languages - Technical Report for C++ Performance" (Technical Report Type
3)

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by FEBRUARY 23, 1999.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Please respond to the "Vote" and "Participation" questions, as
applicable)

VOTE:

_____  We accept the proposal as a new work item in the SC22 Program of
       Work

                        or

_____  We do not accept the proposal as a new work item in the SC22
       Program of Work for the reasons attached

                        or

_____  We abstain from voting for the reasons attached.  ("P" Member
       Bodies have an obligation to vote)

PARTICIPATION:

_____  We commit to participate in the development of this new work item

PLACE AN "X" ON WHICHEVER LINE(S) APPLY

Name (please print) __________________

Signature (if mailed) ________________     Date:  ________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________ end of SC22 N2831 ______________________________________