Subject: SC22 N2827 - Vote Summary on FPDISP 15287.02: POSIX Realtime Application Environment Profiles

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:50:19 -0400 (EDT)

________________________ beginning of title page ______________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2827

TITLE:  
Summary of Voting on Final Proposed DISP Ballot for FPDISP 15287.02 -
Information technology - Programming languages, their environments and
system software interfaces - International Standardized Profile PSEnn -
POSIX OSE Profiles - Part 2: PSE5n - POSIX Realtime Application
Environment Profiles

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-10-07

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.15287.02

STATUS:
Please note the title change for this FPDISP which was the result of
negotiations between Mr. Willem Wakker and Mr. Keith Brannon (ITTF)
approved by JTC 1/SC22 at its August 1998 Plenary.

WG15 is requested to make a recommendation on the further processing of
the FPDISP.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI to SC22 Member Bodies
ACT to WG15

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2694, N2806 (res 98-14)

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone: +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________ end of title page; beginning of ballot summary  ________

                         SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2694
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            1998-05-20
Closing Date:                1998-10-05

SUBJECT:  Final Proposed DISP Ballot for FPDISP 15287.02 - Information
technology - Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces - International Standardized Profile PSEnn - POSIX OSE Profiles
- Part 2: PSE5n - POSIX Realtime Application Environment Profiles

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval
        without comment                   15

"P" Members supporting approval
        with comment                       0

"P" Members not supporting approval        0

"P" Members abstaining                     2

"P" Members not voting                     5

"O" Members supporting approval
        without comment                    1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

WG15 is requested to make a recommendation on the further processing of
the FPDISP.

The comment accompanying the abstention vote from Austria was:  "Lack of
expert resources."  The comment accompanying the abstention vote from
France was:  "AFNOR abstains due to lack of resources."

___________ end of overall summary; beginning of detailed summary _____

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.15287.02

SUBJECT:       Final Proposed DISP Ballot for FPDISP 15287.02 -
Information technology - Programming languages, their environments and
system software interfaces - International Standardized Profile PSEnn -
POSIX OSE Profiles - Part 2: PSE5n - POSIX Realtime Application 
Environment Profiles
          
Reference Document No:  N2694           Ballot Document No:  N2694
Circulation Date:       1998-05-20      Closing Date:  1998-10-05 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P                   Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                     Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting

'P' Members

Australia              (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Austria                ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Belgium                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Brazil                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Czech Republic         ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Denmark                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Finland                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                 ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Germany                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands            (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Slovenia               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
UK                     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                    (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

'O' Members Voting

Korea Republic         (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

______________________ end of SC22 N2827 _______________________________