Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2824 - Third CD Ballot for CD 10967-2: Elementary Numeric Functions

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:45:27 -0400 (EDT)

Note:  The CD letter ballot is only attached to this Notice.  It is not
available with the document on the web.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2824

TITLE:
CD Approval Ballot for CD 10967-2: Information technology - Language
Independent Arithmetic - Part 2: Elementary Numeric Functions (Third CD
Ballot)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-09-28

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
CD Approval Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.33

STATUS:
Please note that processing has reverted from the FCD to the CD ballot
stage for this project.

The document is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2824.pdf"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-01-26

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2823

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

________ end of announcement; beginning of letter ballot ______________

VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT   CD 10967-2
Date of circulation:      1998-10-12     Reference number:
Closing date for voting:  1999-01-26     ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2824

P-members have an obligation to vote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

TITLE: Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces

SECRETARIAT:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above
----------------------------------------------------------------------

CD 10967-2

Title:  Information technology - Language Independent Arithmetic - Part 2:
        Elementary Numeric Functions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "x" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____ as presented

_____ with comments as given below (use separate page as annex, if
      necessary)

      _____  general

      _____  technical

      _____  editorial

_____ Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page as
      annex, if necessary)

      _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
             text will change our vote to approval

_____ Abstention (for reasons below)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date:                       Signature (if mailed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________ end of SC22 N2824 _______________________________________