Subject: SC22 N2816 - Voting Summary on WG15 Record of Responses for Defect Reports to 9945-2 - POSIX Shell and Utilities

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 12:01:35 -0400 (EDT)

_________________________ beginning of title page ____________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2816

TITLE:
Summary of Voting on Proposed WG15 Record of Responses for Defect Reports
01 through 147 to ISO/IEC 9945-2:1993 - Information technology - Portable
Operating System Interface - POSIX Shell and Utilities

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-09-03

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.21.02.01

STATUS:
The Record of Responses is approved.  Document SC22 N2689 is considered
the published Record.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N1236, N2689

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________________ end of title page; beginning of overall summary ____

                       SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2689
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            1998-05-06
Closing Date:                1998-08-20

SUBJECT:  WG15 Proposed Record of Responses for Defect Reports 01 through
          147 for ISO/IEC 9945-2:1993 - Information technology - Portable
          Operating System Interface - POSIX Shell and Utilities

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval
          without comment                     10

"P" Members supporting approval
          with comment                         0

"P" Members not supporting approval            0

"P" Members abstaining                         0

"P" Members not voting                        12

"O" Members supporting approval
          without comment                      1

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

In accordance with document SC22 N1236, non-responses are considered as
agreement with the proposed Record of Responses.

The Record of Responses is approved.  Document SC22 N2689 is considered
the published Record.

____________ end of overall summary; beginning of detailed summary _____

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.21.02.01

SUBJECT:  WG15 Proposed Record of Responses for Defect Reports 01 through
          147 for ISO/IEC 9945-2:1993 - Information technology - Portable
          Operating System Interface - POSIX Shell and Utilities
          
Reference Document No:  N2689           Ballot Document No:  N2689
Circulation Date:       1998-05-06      Closing Date:  1998-08-20 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                    Approve  Disapprove  Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Austria                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Belgium                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Slovenia                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
USA                     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

'O' Members Voting

Korea Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )      

_________________________ end of SC22 N2816 _________________________