Subject: Notice of Document Availability - SC22 N2794 - FCD Ballot for FCD 9899 - C

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 17:30:20 -0400 (EDT)

Please note that the letter ballot for this action is attached ONLY to
this email message.  It is not on the SC22 web with the document.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2794

TITLE:
Final CD Ballot for FCD 9899 - Information technology - Programming
languages - Programming Language C (Revision of ISO/IEC 9899:1990)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-08-08

SOURCE
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.20.01

STATUS:
The FCD is at: http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2794 (in either text or
pdf formats

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1999-01-08

DISTRIBUTION:
text or pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2690, N2792

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____ end of announcement; beginning of letter ballot _________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC                 VOTE ON FCD 9899
                        Date of circulation:      1998-08-24
                        Closing date for voting:  1999-01-08
                        Reference number:  JTC 1/SC22 N2794

P-members have an obligation to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces
Secretariat:  USA (ANSI)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
FCD 9899

Title:  Information technology - Programming languages - Programming
Language C (Revision of ISO/IEC 9899:1990)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please put an "x" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of draft
 
_____ as presented

_____ with comments as given below (use separate page as annex, if
      necessary

      _____ general
  
      _____ technical
   
      _____ editorial

_____ Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page as
      annex, if necessary)

      _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the 
             text will change our vote to approval

_____ Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date:                    Signature (if mailed) ______________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________ end of SC22 N2794 __________________________________