Subject: SC22 N2774 - Summary of Voting on Convener of WG19

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:28:17 -0400 (EDT)

_____________________ beginning of title page ________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2774

TITLE:
Summary of Voting on Nomination of Mr. John B. Wordsworth (United Kingdom)
to be Convener of JTC 1/SC22/WG19 (Formal Specification Languages)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-07-23

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
The Secretariat has advised Mr. Wordsworth of his appointment, expressing
the appreciation of the SC22 Member Bodies for undertaking this
responsibility.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2675

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_________ end of title page; beginning of overall summary ____________

                        SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2675
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            1998-03-31
Closing Date:                1998-07-17

SUBJECT:  Nomination of Mr. John B. Wordsworth (United Kingdom) to be
Convener of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22/WG19 (Formal Specification Languages)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval
          without comment                    10

"P" Members supporting approval
          with comment                        0

"P" Members not supporting approval           0

"P" Members abstaining                        0

"P" Members not voting                       12

"O" Members supporting approval
          without comment                     1

"O" Members abstaining                        2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

The Secretariat has advised Mr. Wordsworth of his appointment, expressing
the appreciation of the SC22 Member Bodies for undertaking this
responsibility.

_____________ end of overall summary; beginning of detailed summary ____

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:  N/A

SUBJECT:     Nomination of Mr. John B. Wordsworth (United Kingdom) to be
             Convener of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22/WG19 (Formal Specification
             Languages)
          
Reference Document No:  N2675           Ballot Document No:  N2675
Circulation Date:   03-31-1998          Closing Date:  07-17-1998 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P                   Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                     Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Belgium                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Finland                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
France                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Japan                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Netherlands             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Slovenia                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
USA                     ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)

'O' Members Voting

Korea Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Portugal                ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )
Sweden                  ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )

___________________ end of SC22 N2774 __________________________________