Subject: Document SC22 N2183

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 16:16:47 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2183

June 1996

TITLE:                Vote of Canada on SC22 Letter Ballot N2060 Received
                      After Ballot Closure (PDAM Registration for
                      Proposed Draft Amendment 1: Fine-Grain
                      Object Extensions to ISO/IEC 13719-2, Information
                      Technology - Portable Common Tool Environment
                      (PCTE), Part 2: C Language Binding)

SOURCE:               Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:            JTC 1.22.47.3

STATUS:               N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:      SC22 N2166

DOCUMENT TYPE:        SC22 Member Body Vote

ACTION:               To SC22 Member Bodies and WG22 for information.

                      The vote from the Canada National Body was
                      affirmative with no comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________________________end of document N2183 ______________________