Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2761 - PDTR 14369 Approval Ballot - LISS

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:24:04 -0400 (EDT)

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballot for this approval action is
attached ONLY to this email.  It is NOT included with the document on the
SC22 web.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2761

TITLE:
PDTR Approval Ballot for PDTR 14369: Information technology - Programming
languages, their environments and system software interfaces - Guidelines
for the preparation of language-independent service specifications (LISS)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-07-14

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
PDTR Approval Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.46

STATUS:
The PDTR is available on the SC22 web at:
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2761/doc"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1998-11-16

DISTRIBUTION:
Doc

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2755, N2759

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_________ end of notice; beginning of letter ballot ___________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC                VOTE ON PDTR 14369
                       Date of circulation:      1998-07-28
                       Closing date for voting:  1998-11-16
                       Reference Number:   JTC 1/SC22 N2761

P-members have an obligation to vote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

Circulated to P-members of the committee for voting
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PDTR 14369

Title:  Information technology - Programming languages, their environments
        and system software interfaces - Guidelines for the preparation
        of language-independent service specifications (LISS)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate page as annex, if
       necessary)

       _____ general

       _____ technical

       _____ editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page as
       annex, if necessary)

       _____ Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
             text will change our vote to approval.

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                          Signature (if mailed)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________ end of SC22 N2761 _________________________________