Subject: Document SC22 N2180

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 16:08:43 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2180

June 1996

TITLE:                Vote of Canada on SC22 Letter Ballot N2029 Received
                      After Ballot Closure (Concurrent PDTR Registration
                      and PDTR Ballot for Revision of ISO/IEC TR 10176,
                      Guidelines for Preparation of Programming Language
                      Standards)

SOURCE:               Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:            JTC 1.22.13

STATUS:               N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:      SC22 N2163

DOCUMENT TYPE:        SC22 Member Body Votes

ACTION:               To SC22 Member Bodies and WG20 for information.

                      The votes from the Canada National Body on both
                      the PDTR Registration and PDTR Ballot were
                      affirmative with no comments.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________________________end of document N2180 ______________________