Subject: Notice of Document Availability - N2737 FCD Ballot for FCD 13211-2: Prolog - Part 2: Modules AND LETTER BALLOT

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:53:36 -0400 (EDT)

NOTE:  The letter ballot for this approval action is included in this
Notice of Document Availability.  It is NOT with the document on the web.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
  
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2737

TITLE:
Final CD Ballot for FCD 13211-2: Information technology - Programming
languages - Prolog, Part 2: Modules

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-06-24

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Final CD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.22.02

STATUS:
The FCD is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2737.pdf"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1998-12-07

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2578

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email: [email-masked]

___________ end of notice; beginning of ballot ________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC                       VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT  FCD 13211-2
                              Date of circulation:     1998-07-23
                              Closing date for voting: 1998-12-07
                              Reference number:  ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2737

P-members have an obligation to vote
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22             Circulated to P-members of the committee
                               for voting

TITLE: Programming languages, their environments and system software
       interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CD      FCD 13211-2

TITLE:  Information technology - Programming languages - Prolog, Part 2:
        Modules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate page as annex, if
       necessary)

       ______  general

       ______  technical

       ______  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page as
       annex, if necessary)

       ______  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
               text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                        Signature (if mailed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________ end of SC22 N2737 ________________________________