Subject: SC22 N2085

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 17:14:24 -0500 (EST)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U. S. A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N 2085

February 1996

TITLE: 			SC22 World Wide Web Page

SOURCE:			Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:		N/A

STATUS:			N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:	SC22 N2070

DOCUMENT TYPE:		N/A

ACTION:			To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for
			information.

Address reply to:
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, Virginia USA
Tel:  (703) 912-9580
Fax:  (703) 912-2973
Email:  [email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

February 27, 1996

TO:		JTC 1/SC22 P, O and L Members, Working Group Conveners
		and HODS

SUBJECT:	SC22 World Wide Web Page

It is my pleasure to announce that the SC22 World Wide Web Page is now 
operational.  The address is:

	http://www.dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC22

It should be noted that the information on the WWW page is being 
refined.  While some Working Groups still do not have a page and 
information is still being added in other areas, the Page has a lot of 
information which should be useful to the SC22 Member Bodies, Working 
Group Conveners and HODs.

On behalf of SC22, I would like to thank the Danish Standards 
Organization for their support of this project, Mr. Keld Simonsen for his 
efforts in getting the Page operational, and Mr. Brian Meek for his 
contribution.

Sincerely

WILLIAM C. RINEHULS
Secretariat, JTC 1/SC22

cc:	R. Follett, SC22 Chairman
	L. Rajchel, JTC 1 Secretariat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------