Subject: SC22 N2692 - Vote Summary on CD Registration and FCD Approval for FCD 1539-3 - Fortran Conditional Compilation

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:40:49 -0400 (EDT)

_____________________ beginning of title page ___________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2692

TITLE:
Summary of Voting on Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval for FCD
1539-3 - Information technology - Programming languages - Fortran, Part 3:
Conditional Compilation

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-04-16

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.02.03

STATUS:
FCD 1539-3 has been registered.  WG5 is requested to prepare the FCD for
FDIS ballot.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI to SC22 Member Bodies
ACT to WG5

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2602

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

______________ end of title page; beginning of summary ________________

                    SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2602
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date;            1997-11-26
Closing Date:                1998-04-09

SUBJECT:  Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval for FCD 1539-3 -
Information technology - Programming languages - Fortran, Part 3:
Conditional Compilation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following responses have been received on the subject of CD
Registration:

"P" Members supporting registration without comments      15

"P" Members supporting registration with comments          0

"P" Members not supporting registration                    0

"P" Members abstaining                                     1

"P" Members not voting                                     6

"O" Members supporting registration without comments       1

The following responses have been received on the subject of FCD approval:

"P" Members supporting approval without comments          15

"P" Members supporting approval with comments              0

"P" Members not supporting approval                        0

"P" Members abstaining                                     1

"P" Members not voting                                     6

"O" Members supporting approval without comments           1

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

FCD 1539-3 has been registered.

WG5 is requested to prepare the FCD for FDIS ballot.

_________ end of summary; beginning of detailed summary ______________

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY
                           Registration Ballot

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.02.03

SUBJECT:  Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval for FCD 1539-3 -
          Information technology - Programming languages - Fortran, Part 3:
          Conditional Compilation
          
Reference Document No:  N2602           Ballot Document No:  N2602
Circulation Date:   11-26-1997          Closing Date: 04-09-1998 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                     Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Belgium                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Brazil                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )    
Canada                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Slovenia                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

'O' Members Voting

Sweden                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY
                             Approval Ballot

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.02.03

SUBJECT:  Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval for FCD 1539-3 -
          Information technology - Programming languages - Fortran, Part 3:
          Conditional Compilation
          
Reference Document No:  N2602           Ballot Document No:  N2602
Circulation Date:   11-26-1997          Closing Date:  04-09-1998 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                    Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Belgium                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Brazil                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )    
Canada                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Slovenia                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

'O' Members Voting

Sweden                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

____________________________ end of SC22 N2692 ______________________