Subject: March 1998 SC22 Actions

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 13:38:16 -0500 (EST)

Greetings:

REMINDER.  I would greatly appreciate receiving any comments accompanying
letter ballots via email in ASCII (text) form.  That method of
transmission of the comments makes it much easier for me to process them.

The following letter ballots are due in March 1998:

MARCH 9

SC22 Letter Ballot N2588 - Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval for
Ada Semantic Interface Specification (ASIS)

MARCH 28 - DEFAULT BALLOT; RESPOND ONLY IF OBJECTION

SC22 Recommendation on Revision of ISO/IEC 9496:1996 - Programming
Language CHILL.  See document SC22 N2644.

The following letter ballots/special actions are due in later months:

APRIL 6
Any SC22 Member Body comments for use in SC22 response to recommendations
from the Cultural Adaptability Workshop.  See document SC22 N2668.

APRIL 7

SC22 Letter Ballot N2620 - CD Approval of CD 9899: Programming Language C

SC22 Letter Ballot N2627 - Nomination of Mr. Larry Jones (USA) as Project
Editor of Project JTC 1.22.20.01 (Revision of ISO/IEC 9899 - C)

APRIL 9

SC22 Letter Ballot N2602 - Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Approval for
FCD 1539-3 - Fortran, Part 3: Conditional Compilation

APRIL 30

SC22 Letter Ballot N2607 - FCD Approval for FCD 14651 - Method for
Comparing Character Strings and Description of the Common Template
Tailorable Ordering

JUNE 2

SC22 Letter Ballot N2647 - PDAM Approval for PDAM1 to IS 14515-1 -
POSIX, Part 1: System API - Amendment 1: Realtime Extension (C
Language)

SC22 Letter Ballot N2648 - PDAM Approval for PDAM5 to IS 9945-1 -
POSIX System API (C Language)

JUNE 4

SC22 Letter Ballot N2638 - FCD Approval for FCD 14652 - Specifications for
Cultural Conventions

JUNE 30
SC22 Letter Ballot N2658 - PDTR Registration Ballot for PDTR 14369:
Guidelines for the preparation of language-independent service
specifications (LISS)

Best Regards

Bill Rinehuls
Secretariat, JTC 1/SC22