Subject: CORRECTED Notice of Document Availability - SC22 N2668 - Cultural Adaptability Workshop Recommendations (fwd)

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 12:46:30 -0500 (EST)

NOTE:  The original Notice of Document Availability incorrectly advised 
the SC22 Member Bodies to provide any comments through their National
Bodies.  Since JTC 1 has provided an opportunity for SC22 to respond,
the SC22 Member Body comments should be forwarded to the SC22
Secretariat for inclusion in an official SC22 response to JTC 1 as noted
in the "Status" paragraph below.  Any comments are required not later than
APRIL 6, 1998.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2668

TITLE:
Recommendations From the JTC 1 Cultural Adaptability Workshop (CAW),
January 20-22, 1998 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-03-02

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
JTC 1 Workshop Recommendations

PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
The document is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/def/n2668.htm"

SC22 has been provided the opportunity to comment on the
recommendations from this Workshop.  SC22 Member Bodies wishing to comment
on the recommendations should send those comments to the SC22 Secretariat
NOT LATER THAN April 6, 1998 so that an SC22 response can be prepared by
the deadline established by JTC 1.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI or ACT as applicable

DUE DATE:
1998-04-06

DISTRIBUTION:
htm

CROSS REFERENCE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________ end of SC22 N2668 __________________________________