Subject: (SC22docs.430) SC22 N2655 - Vote Summary of Letter Ballot N2592 - POSIX C Binding

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:48:08 -0500 (EST)

__________________ beginning of title page ___________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2655

TITLE:
Summary of Voting on Proposed WG15 Record of Responses for Defect Reports
01 through 75 for: ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 - Information technology - Portable
Operating System Interface (POSIX) - POSIX C Binding

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-02-13

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.21.04.01

STATUS:
The Record of Responses has been approved as published in document SC22
N2592

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2592

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________ end of title page; beginning of overall summary ________

                      SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2592
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            1997-10-24
Closing Date:                1998-02-09

TITLE:
Proposed WG15 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 01 through 75 for:
ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 - Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - POSIX C Binding

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval
            without comment                12

"P" Members supporting approval
            with comment                    0

"P" Members not supporting approval         0

"P" Members abstaining                      3

"P" Members not voting                      8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

The Record of Responses has been approved as published in document SC22
N2592.

The comment accompanying the abstention vote from Austria was:  "Lack of
expert resources."  The comment accompanying the abstention vote from
Sweden was:  "Expert resources not available."

________ end of overall summary; beginning of detail summary _________

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.21.04.01

SUBJECT:  Proposed WG15 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 01 through 75
          for: ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 - Information technology - Portable
          Operating System Interface (POSIX) - POSIX C Binding
     
Reference Document No:  N2592           Ballot Document No:  N2592
Circulation Date:       10-24-1997      Closing Date:  02-09-1998 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                     Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments  Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Belgium                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Slovenia                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Sweden                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

______________________ end of SC22 N2655 _________________________________