Subject: SC22 N2651 - Vote Summary on Record of Responses for Defect Reports for IS 13210 - Test Methods for Measuring Conformance to POSIX

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 12:06:03 -0500 (EST)

________________ beginning of title page ________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2651

TITLE:
Summary of Voting on Proposed WG15 Record of Responses for Defect Reports
01 through 17 for: ISO/IEC 13210:1994 - Information technology - Portable
Operating System Interface (POSIX) - Test Methods for Measuring
Conformance to POSIX

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-02-04

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.37

STATUS:
The Record of Responses has been approved as published in document SC22
N2583

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2583

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________ end of title page; beginning of overall summary _______

                    SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2583
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            1997-10-13
Closing Date:                1998-01-29

SUBJECT:
Proposed WG15 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 01 thorough 17 for:
ISO/IEC 13710:1994 - Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - Test Methods for Measuring Conformance to POSIX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval
            without comment               10

"P" Members supporting approval
            with comment                   0

"P" Members not supporting approval        0

"P" Members abstaining                     4

"P" Members not voting                     9

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

The Record of Responses has been approved as published in document SC22
N2583.

The comment accompanying the abstention vote from Austria was:  "Lack of
expert resources."  The comment accompanying the abstention vote from
Sweden was:  "Expert resources not available."

___________ end of overall summary; beginning of detailed summary _____

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    
JTC 1.22.37

SUBJECT:  
Proposed WG15 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 01 through 17 for:
ISO/IEC 13210:1994 - Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) - Test Methods for Measuring Conformance to POSIX
     
Reference Document No:  N2583           Ballot Document No:  N2583
Circulation Date:       10-13-1997      Closing Date:  01-29-1998 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                      Approve Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Belgium                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                  ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Norway                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Slovenia                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Sweden                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

______________________________ end of SC22 N2651 ________________________