Subject: SC22 N2647 - Approval Ballot for PDAM1 to IS 14515-1 - POSIX

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:24:44 -0500 (EST)

___________________ beginning of title page ____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2647

TITLE:
PDAM Approval Ballot for PDAM1 to IS 14515-1: Information technology -
Test Methods Specifications for Measuring Conformance to POSIX - Part 1:
System Application Program Interface (API) - Amendment 1: Realtime
Extension (C Language)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-01-26

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
PDAM Approval Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.14515-1.02

STATUS:
The PDAM for approval is in document SC22 N2233, previously distributed.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1998-06-02

DISTRIBUTION:
Text and Paper

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2233, N2358

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

________________ end of title page; beginning of ballot ________________

VOTE ON PDAM1 to IS 14515-1

Date of Circulation:      1998-02-16          Reference Number:
Closing Date for Voting:  1998-06-02          ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2233
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDAM1 to IS 14515-1

Title:
Information technology - Test Methods Specifications for Measuring
Conformance to POSIX - Part 1: System Application Program Interface (API)
- Amendment 1: Realtime Extension (C language)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate page as annex if
       necessary)

       _____  general
       _____  technical
       _____  editorial

Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page as annex if
necessary)

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate change in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Absention (for reasons below)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date:                      Signature (if mailed)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
______________________ end of SC22 N2647 _____________________________