Subject: SC22 N2646 - Summary of Voting on PCTE Record of Responses

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 12:06:18 -0500 (EST)

______________________ beginning of title page ________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat: U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2646

TITLE:
Summary of Voting on Proposed WG22 Record of Responses for Defect Reports
01 through 18 for: ISO/IEC 13719-1 - Information technology - Portable
Common Tool Enviroment (PCTE), Part 1; ISO/IEC 13719-2 - Information
technology - PCTE, Part 2; and ISO/IEC 13791-3 - Information technology -
PCTE, Part 3

DATE ASSIGNED:
1998-01-15

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.47.1

STATUS:
The Record of Responses has been approved.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2579

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________ end of title page; beginning of summary ________

                       SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2579
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            1997-09-22
Closing Date:                1998-01-07

SUBJECT:  Proposed WG22 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 01 through
          18 for: ISO/IEC 13719-1 - Information technology - Portable
          Common Tool Environment (PCTE), Part 1; ISO/IEC 13719-2 -
          Information technology - PCTE, Part 2; and ISO/IEC 13719-3 -
          Information technology - PCTE, Part 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval      
            without comment                9

"P" Members supporting approval
            with comment                   0

"P" Members not supporting approval        0

"P" Members abstaining                     5

"P" Members not voting                     9

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

The Record of Responses has been approved.

The comment accompanying the abstention vote from Austria was:  "Lack of
expert resources."  The comment accompanying the abstention vote from the
Netherlands was:  "Lack of expertise."  The comment accompanying the
abstention vote from Sweden was:  "Expert resources not available."

____________ end of summary; beginning of detailed summary ______________

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.47.1

SUBJECT:  Proposed WG22 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 01 through  
          18 for: ISO/IEC 13719-1 - Information technology - Portable
          Common Tool Environment (PCTE), Part 1; ISO/IEC 13719-2 -
          Information technology - PCTE, Part 2; and ISO/IEC 13719-3 -
          Information technology - PCTE, Part 3
     
Reference Document No:  N2579           Ballot Document No:  N2579
Circulation Date:   09-22-1997          Closing Date:  01-07-1998 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                      Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)
Austria                 ( )      ( )        (X)       (X)       ( )
Belgium                 ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                  ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)
China                   ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          ( )      ( )        (X)       ( )       ( )
Denmark                 (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)
Finland                 (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             ( )      ( )        (X)       (X)       ( )
Norway                  (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)
Slovenia                ( )      ( )        ( )       ( )       (X)
Sweden                  ( )      ( )        (X)       (X)       ( )
UK                      (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )        ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     ( )      ( )        (X)       ( )       ( )

_________________________ end of SC22 N2646 ______________________________