Subject: SC22 N2638 - FCD Ballot for FCD 14652 - Cultural Conventions

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 17:39:26 -0500 (EST)

NOTE:  The FCD letter ballot is NOT included with the FCD on the SC22
server.  It is only contained in this document announcement.  

________________ beginning of title page _________________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming langugages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat: U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2638

TITLE:
Final Committee Draft (FCD) Approval Ballot for FCD 14652 - Information
technology - Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces - Specificiations for Cultural Conventions

DATE ASSIGNED:
1997-12-30

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Final Committee Draft (FCD) Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.30.02.03

STATUS:
The FCD is located at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2638/"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1998-06-04

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2612, N2637

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

______________ end of title page; beginning of letter ballot ___________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT:  FCD 14652
Date of Circulation:      01-21-1998      Reference Number
Closing Date for Voting:  06-04-1998      ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2638
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

P-members have an obligation to vote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
TITLE:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces
SECRETARIAT:  USA (ANSI)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD       FCD 14652

Title:   Information technology - Programming languages, their
         environments and system software interfaces - Specificiations
         for Cultural Conventions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

-----  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate page as annex, if
       necessary)

       ______  general

       ______  technical
  
       ______  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page as
       annex, if necessary)

       ______  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
               text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date: _____________________________   Signature (if mailed) ____________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________ end of SC22 N2638 _______________________________