Subject: SC22 N2624 - Voting Summary of CORR1 to 13719-2 - PCTE

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 17:22:15 -0500 (EST)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat: U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2624

TITLE:
Summary of Voting on Proposed Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC
13719-2:1995 - Information technology - Portable Common Tool Environment
(PCTE), Part 2: C Language Binding

DATE ASSIGNED:
1997-12-02

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Summary of Voting

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.47.1

STATUS:
WG22 is requested to prepare the Technical Corrigendum for publication.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI to SC22 Member Bodies
ACT to WG22

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2522

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

______________ end of title page; beginning of summary _____________

                       SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2522
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            08-08-1997
Closing Date:                11-21-1997

SUBJECT:  Proposed Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC 13719-2 -
Information technology - Portable Common Tool Environment (PCTE) - Part 2:
C Language Binding

The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval without comment        13

"P" Members supporting approval with comment            0

"P" Members not supporting approval                     0

"P" Members abstaining                                  5

"P" Members not voting                                  5

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Secretariat Action:

WG22 is requested to prepare the Technical Corrigendum for publication.

The comment accompanying the abstention vote from Austria was:  "Lack of
expert resources."  The comment accompanying the abstention vote from
Canada was:  "No expertise."  The comment accompanying the abstention vote
from the Netherlands was:  "Lack of PCTE Expertise."  The comment
accompanying the abstention vote from Sweden was:  "Expert resources not
available."

___________________ end of summary; beginning of detail summary ______ 
                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.47.1

SUBJECT:  Proposed Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC 13719-2:1995 -
          Information technology - Portable Common Tool Environment (PCTE),
          Part 2: C Language Binding

Reference Document No:  N2522           Ballot Document No:  N2522
Circulation Date:   08-08-1997          Closing Date:  11-21-1997 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                      Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Belgium                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Brazil                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Finland                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
France                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Norway                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Russian Federation      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Slovenia                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Sweden                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )

_________________________ end of SC22 N2624 _____________________________