Subject: SC22 N2620 - CD Approval Ballot for CD 9899: C Programming Language

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:26:00 -0500 (EST)

NOTE:

This document replaces SC22 N2620 (Venue Information and Draft Agenda for
February 1998 WG14 Meeting) which was issued with the incorrect document
number.  The Venue information and draft agenda were recirculated as
document SC22 N2621.

This document notification contains the CD Approval Ballot.  That Ballot
is NOT included with the document on the SC22 server.

_________________ beginning of title page ______________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat: U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2620

TITLE:
CD Approval Ballot for CD 9899: Information technology - Programming
languages - Programming Language C (Revision of ISO/IEC 9899:1993)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1997-12-01

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
CD Approval Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.20.01

STATUS:
N/A

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1998-04-07

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf, text and ps

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2444, N2541, N2618

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email: [email-masked]

__________________ end of title page; beginning of ballot _________
------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE ON COMMITTEE BALLOT CD 9899
Date of circulation:      12-24-1997          Reference Number:
Closing date for voting:  04-07-1998      ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2620
------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If responding by mail, please send this form, duly completed, to the
secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD      9899

Title:  Information technology - Programming languages - Programming
        Language C (Revision of ISO/IEC 9899:1993)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate paper as annex, if
       necessary

       _____  general
       _____  technical
       _____  editorial

______ Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate paper as
       annex, if necessary)

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the 
              text will change our vote to approval

______ Abstention (for reasons below)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date:                         Signature (if mailed)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________ end of SC22 N2620 __________________________________