Subject: SC22 N2607 - FCD Ballot for FCD 14651 - International String Ordering and Comparison

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:07:33 -0500 (EST)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:  This notice contains the FCD ballot.  The ballot is not included
with the document on the SC22 server.
------------------------------------------------------------------------]
__________________ beginning of title page ____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2607

TITLE:
FCD Ballot for FCD 14651 - Information technology - International String
Ordering and Comparison - Method for Comparing Character Strings and
Description of the Common Template Tailorable Ordering

DATE ASSIGNED:
1997-11-12

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.30.02.02

STATUS:
The document is available on the SC22 server at:
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2607/" in both English and French.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1998-04-30

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2574 (res 97-11), N2606

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________end of title page; beginning of FCD ballot ___________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT:  FCD 14651
Date of Circulation:  12-12-1997        Reference Number:
Closing Date for Voting:  04-30-1998    ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2607
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CD       FCD 14651

TITLE:   Information technology - International String Ordering and
         Comparison - Method for Comparing Character Strings and
         Description of the Common Template Tailorable Ordering

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments attached

       _____  general

       _____  technical

       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons attached

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date:                       Signature (if mailed)  _____________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

___________________ end of SC22 N2607 ___________________________________