Subject: N2602 - Concurrent CD Registration/FCD Ballot for FCD 1539-3: Fortran, Conditional Compilation

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 17:02:12 -0500 (EST)

Note:  This announcement includes the two letter ballots to be returned by
the SC22 Member Bodies.  The letter ballots are NOT included with the FCD
on the SC22 www.
____________________ beginning of title page ____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2602

TITLE:
Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Ballot for FCD 1539-3 - Information
technology - Programming languages - Fortran, Part 3: Conditional
Compilation AND TWO LETTER BALLOTS

DATE ASSIGNED:
1997-11-07

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
CD Registration and FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.02.03

STATUS:
The document is available on the SC22 server at:
"http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2602/pdf"

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1998-04-09

DISTRIBUTION:
Text and pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2301 (res 96-5), N2533

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________ end of title page; beginning of registration ballot ______

Attachment to
JTC 1/SC22 N2602

                       LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF: _________________________________________

On a proposal that document N2602, or its revised version, be registered
as a Committee Draft (CD).

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by APRIL 9, 1998.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

_____  We support this registration.

                  or

_____  We support this registration with the attached comments.

                  or

_____  We do not support this registration for the technical reasons
       attached to this ballot

                  or

_____  We abstain from voting.

       ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

*  CHECK WHICHEVER APPLIES

Name (please print) _____________________

Signature (if mailed) ___________________  Date:  ___________________

_____ end of registration ballot; beginning of approval ballot

------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT   FCD 1539-3

Date of Circulation:  11-26-1997      Reference Number:
Closing Date:         04-09-1998      ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2602

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members hve an obligation to vote
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FCD 1539-3

Title:  Information technology - Programming languages - Fortran, Part 3:
Conditional Compilation
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check whichever applies

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate page, if necessary)

       _____  general

       _____  technical

       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page, if
       necessary)

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                         Signature (if mailed)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________ end of SC22 N2602 _____________________________________