Subject: Revised SC22 N2588 - CD Registration and FCD Ballot for ASIS

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 16:53:45 -0400 (EDT)

Note:  This transmission includes the two letter ballots which are not
part of the document that is on the wwww.

________________ beginning of title page _________________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2588

TITLE:
Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Ballot for FCD 15291: Information
technology - Programming languages - Ada Semantic Interface Specificiation
(ASIS) and Two Letter Ballots

DATE ASSIGNED:
1997-09-17

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
CD Registration and FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.15291

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
1998-03-09

DISTRIBUTION:
Text and Doc

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2574 (Res. 97-21)

DOCUMENT LOCATION:
http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2588.doc

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email: [email-masked]

__________end of title page; beginning of CD Registration Ballot______

Attachment to
JTC 1/22 N2588

                      JTC 1/SC22 LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF: ____________________________

On a proposal that document N2588, or its revised revsion, be registered
as a Committee Draft (CD).

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by MARCH 9, 1998

----------------------------------------------------------------------

____  We support this registration.

                   or

____  We support this registration with the attached comments.

                   or

____  We do not support this registration for the reasons attached.

                   or

____  We abstain from voting.

       ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

*  CHECK WHICHEVER APPLIES.

Name (please print) _______________

Signature (if mailed)  ____________   Date: _________

___ end of registration ballot; beginning of CD approval ballot ______
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT FCD 15291

                                  Date of Circulation:  10-20-1997
                                  Closing Date for Voting:  03-09-1998

                            Reference Number: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC2  N2588

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FCD 15291

Title:  Information technology - Programming languages - Ada Semantic
        Interface Specification (ASIS)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check whichever applies.

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below (use separate page if necessary)

       _____  general

       _____  technical

       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page if
       necessary)

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                           Signature (if mailed)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________ end of SC22 N2588 ____________________________________