Subject: Document SC22 N2145

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 18:02:05 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2145

June 1996

TITLE:                 Retention of Projects Not Reaching CD Stage
                       Within Three Years of NP Approval

SOURCE:                Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:             Projects JTC 1.22.01.07, JTC 1.22.21.01.01,
                       JTC 1.22.21.01.03.01, JTC 1.22.21.01.03.03,
                       JTC 1.22.21.03.03, JTC 1.22.21.04.02,
                       JTC 1.22.39, JTC 1.22.40

CROSS REFERENCE:       N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:         N/A

ACTION:                To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODS
                       for information or preparation of recommended
                       action, as appropriate.

                       THIS ITEM WILL BE ON THE AGENDA FOR THE SEPTEMBER
                       1996 SC22 PLENARY FOR ACTION.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________

LIST OF PROJECTS NOT REACHING CD STAGE WITHIN THREE YEARS OF NP APPROVAL

Project No.               Title

WG 4

JTC 1.22.01.07            Revision of ISO 1989:1985

WG 15

JTC 1.22.21.01.01         POSIX System Interface (Language Independent)
JTC 1.22.21.01.03.01      Addendum to ISO 9945-1: Distributed Services -
                            Transparent FIle Service
JTC 1.22.21.01.03.03      Addendum to ISO 9945-1: Distributed Services -
                            Protocol Independent Interface
JTC 1.22.21.03.03         POSIX System Administration - Print Services
JTC 1.22.21.04.02         POSIX Ada Binding, Part 2 (realtime)
JTC 1.22.39               POSIX - Part 1: System API Addendum
JTC 1.22.40               POSIX - Part 1: System API Addendum for Real-
                            time

WG 19

JTC 1.22.29.02            Vienna Development Method/Specification
                            Language, Part 2: Modules

WG 20

JTC 1.22.30.02.02         International String Ordering

_____________________________end of document _________________________