Subject: Document SC22 N2146

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 17:05:41 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2146

June 1996

TITLE:             List of Projects Not Reaching DIS Stage Within Four
                   Years of Reaching CD Stage

SOURCE:            Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:         JTC 1.22.24.01

CROSS REFERENCE:   N/A    

DOCUMENT TYPE:     N/A

ACTION:            To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Convenrs and HODs for
                   information.

                   WG3 is requested to prepare a recommended action.

                   THIS ITEM WILL BE ON THE AGENDA FOR THE SEPTEMBER
                   l996 SC22 PLENARY FOR ACTION.

____________________________________________________________________________
  LIST OF PROJECTS NOT REACHING DIS STAGE WITHIN FOUR YEARS OF
REACHING
                                CD STAGE

Project No.              Title

WG 3

JTC 1.22.24.01      Programming Language Extended APL