Subject: Document SC22 N2144

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 17:01:32 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2144

June 1996

TITLE:            JTC 1/SC22 Standing Documents

SOURCE:           Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:        N/A

STATUS:           N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:  N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:    Standing Documents

ACTION:           To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for
                  information.

                  THIS ITEM WILL BE ON THE AGENDA FOR SEPTEMBER 1996
                  SC22 PLENARY.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________________________________________________________________________
                  LIST OF JTC 1/SC22 STANDING DOCUMENTS

SC 22 Management Documents                        SC22 N No.     Date

Secretariat's Report                              N 2043         01/96
Programme of Work                                 N 2043         01/96
Procedures for Handling Defect Reports            N 1236         09/92
Policies for Management of Cross-Language Issues  N 1493         04/94
Paragraph Numers in SC22 Standards                N1997          09/95

SC 22 Resolutions

Eighth Plenary in Annapolis, 
  Maryland, USA, 09/95                            N 1970         09/95
Seventh Plenary in The Hague,
  The Netherlands, 09/94                          N 1706         09/94
Sixth Plenary in Paris, France, 09/93             N 1496         10/93
Fifth Plenary in Ellivuori, Finland, 09/92        N 1242         09/92
Fourth Plenary in Vienna, Austria, 09/91          N 1053         09/91
Third Plenary in Berlin, Germany, 09/89           N 720          10/89
Second Plenary in Washington, DC, 09/87           N 406          10/87
First Plenary in Paris, France, 11/85             N 169          12/85

JTC 1 Documents

Procedures for the technical work of ISO/IEC      Available      1995
 JTC 1 on Information Technology, Third Edition   from ISO/IEC ITTF
Modification to DIS Balloting Procedures          N xxxx
PAS Transposition Management Guide                N 1911         08/95
Strategy for Implementation of Information
 Technology                                       N 1793         02/95
Modified Procedures for Project Editors of
 Fast-Track Documents                             N 1917         08/95
Approved Changes to the JTC 1 Directives,
 Edition 3, Simultaneous NP and CD Ballot
 Procedure                                        N 1945         09/95
Procedures for the Technical Work of JTC 1,
 Edition 3 - Supplement 1: Transposition 
 of Publicly Available Specifications into
 International Standards                          N 1946         09/95
Procedures for the Technical Work of JTC 1,
 Edition 3 - Supplement 2:  Guidelines for
 API Standardization                              N 1947         09/95
Document Classification/Type and Sample
 Templates                                        N 2121         04/96
Guidelines for JTC 1 SCs on the Normative
 Referencing of Specifications Other Than 
 Standards in JTC 1 International Standards       N 2122         04/96 
Revised JTC 1 Policy on Electronic Document
 Distribution                                     N 2124         04/96

Last JTC 1 Plenary

SC22 Chairman's Report on JTC 1 Plenary           N 2097         04/96
JTC 1 Plenary Resolutions                         N 2106         04/96

Next SC22 Plenary