Subject: SC22 N2509 - Request for SC Comments on SC21 Maintenance Procedures

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 12:24:59 -0400 (EDT)

_________________beginning of title page ___________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2509

July 1997

TITLE:
Request for Subcommittee Comments on the SC21 Procedures for the SC21
Maintenance Pilot Project

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:
N/A

STATUS:
Note that this request will be considered under Agenda Item 11.2.2 at the
August 1997 JTC 1/SC22 Plenary.

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2373, N2374, N2510

DOCUMENT TYPE:
N/A

ACTION:
To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for consideration.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

________________end of title page; beginning of text ________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1                                                         
Information Technology                                                

ISO/IEC  JTC 1 N 4794                   

DATE:  1997.06.25     

REPLACES                                     

DOC TYPE:
Request for comments                                                  

TITLE:
Request for Subcommittee Comments on the SC 21 Procedures for the SC  
21 Maintenance Pilot Project (Documents JTC 1 N 4352 and N 4353)      

SOURCE:
JTC 1 Secretariat                                                     

PROJECT:                   

STATUS:
As per Reengineering Ad Hoc Recommendation 18, ALL JTC 1 Subcommittees
are requested to review the SC 21 procedures for the SC 21 Maintenance
Pilot Project (Documents JTC 1 N 4352 and N 4353) in order to evaluate
the applicability of these procedures for their SC.  SC contributions
on this topic should be submitted to the JTC 1 Secretariat no later than 
1 August 1997 for consideration at the September 1997 JTC 1 Chairmen's
Forum in Ottawa.                           

ACTION ID:  COM 

DUE DATE:  1997.08.01

DISTRIBUTION:  P and L Members                                             

MEDIUM:  D

DISKETTE NO.:  139       

NO. OF PAGES:  1         

Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1, American National Standards Institute, 11 
West 42nd Street, New York, NY  10036; Telephone:  1 212 642 4932;    
Facsimile:  1 212 398 0023; Email:  [email-masked]                 

__________________ end of SC22 N2509 ______________________________