Subject: SC22 N2149

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 15:42:59 -0400 (EDT)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2149

May 1996

TITLE:              ISO Web Page Pilot Project

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          N/A

STATUS:             N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:    SC22 N2119,2120

DOCUMENT TYPE:      N/A

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies, Working Group Conveners
                    and HODs for information.

                    Mr. Keld Simonsen (Denmark) continues to work with
                    ISO on this project on behalf of SC22.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________________________________________________________________________

FROM:  LISA RAJCHEL ([email-masked])

Subject:  ISO Web Page Pilot Project

In accordance with JTC 1 Sydney Resolution 32 (5), JTC 1 authorizes
participation by SC 22, SC 24 and other interested SCs and WGs in the ISO
Web page pilot project described in JTC 1 N4051.  Results from this trial
will be input to the revised JTC 1 guidelines document.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

_____________________________________________________________________________

FROM:  LISA RAJCHEL ([email-masked])

SUBJECT:  URL Addresses

In accordance with JTC 1 Sydney resolution 32 (5), JTC 1 requests its
National Bodies and Subcommittees to provide URL addresses for JTC 1
related home pages to Dr. Makoto Ikeda, ISO Central Secretariat
([email-masked])

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

________________________ end of document N2149 ___________________________