Subject: SC22 N2504 - Concurrent CD Registration and CD Ballot for CD 14652 - Specs for Cultural Conventions AND TWO LETTER BALLOTS

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:33:36 -0400 (EDT)

________________beginning of title page ____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2504

July 1997

TITLE:
Concurrent CD Registration and CD Ballot for CD 14652 - Information
technology - Specifications for Cultural Conventions AND TWO LETTER
BALLOTS

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:
JTC 1.22.30.02.03

SERVER:
This document is available via server as follows:
"www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg20/docs/14652cd.ps" (post script)
"www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg20/docs/14652cd.wp" (word perfect)

STATUS:
N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:
SC22 N2301 (Res. 96-41)

DOCUMENT TYPE:
CD Registration and CD Approval Ballots

ACTION:
To SC22 Member Bodies for action.

The attached Letter Ballots are to be returned to the SC22 Secretariat, at
the email address below, not later than NOVEMBER 7, 1997.

__________end of title page; beginning of registration ballot_________

                                             ATTACHMENT to
                                             JTC 1/22 N2504

                         LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF: ________________________________

On a proposal that document N2504, or its revised version, be registered
as a Committee Draft (CD).

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 BY NOVEMBER 7, 1997.

_____  We support this registration.

                    or

_____  We support this registration with the attached comments.

                    or

_____  We do not support this registration for the technical reasons
       attached to this ballot

                    or

______  We abstain from voting

           ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE.)

*  CHECK WHICHEVER APPLIES.

Name (please print) __________________

Signature ____________________________      Date: _______________

______end of registration ballot; beginning of approval ballot ________

VOTE ON COMMITTEE DRAFT 14652

Date of Circulation:  07-22-1997                Reference Number:
Closing Date of Voting:  11-07-1997             ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N2504
---------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22          Circulated to P-members of the committee for
                            voting

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed to the secretariat indicated above.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

CD 14652

Title:  Information technology - Specificiations for Cultural Conventions

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please place an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____ as presented

_____ with comments as given below (use separate page, if necessary)

      _____  general

      _____  technical
   
      _____  editorial

_____ Disapproval of the draft for reasons below (use separate page, if
      necessary)

      _____  acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
             text will change our vote to approval

_____ Abstention (for reasons below)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                                  Name

_____________________end of SC22 N2505 __________________________________