Subject: SC22 N2500 - Document Register and Standing Documents

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 13:17:56 -0400 (EDT)

____________________beginning of title page ________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2500

July 1997

TITLE:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Document Register - Documents N2451 - N2500, and List
of JTC 1/SC22 Standing Documents

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:
N/A

STATUS:
N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Document Register

ACTION:
To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________end of title page; beginning of document register ___________

                           ISO/IEC  JTC 1/SC22
               DOCUMENT REGISTER - Documents N 2451 - 2500

N2451
SC22 Secretariat Report for the SC22 Plenary Meeting on August 18-22,
1997 in Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada

N2452
SC22 Program of Work 

N2453
Draft Agenda for the Tenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22, Ottawa,  
Ontario, Canada, August 18-22, 1997

N2454
Venue Information and Draft Agenda for the SC22/WG11 (Binding Techniques)  
Meeting on July 22-25, 1997 in London, United Kingdom

N2455
Application from Sun Microsystems, Inc. for Recognition as a Submitter of  
Publicly Available Specifications for Sun's Java* Technologies

N2456
Disposition of Comments Report on CD Ballot for CD 10514-3: Information  
technology - Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces - Object Oriented Extensions for Modula-2

N2457
Disposition of Comments Report on CD Ballot for CD 10514-2: Information  
technology - Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces - Generics in Modula-2

N2458
Request from SC29 for Liaison with SC22

N2459
Final CD (FCD) Ballot for CD 13210: Information technology - Requirements  
and Guidelines for Test Methods Specifications and Test Method
Implementations for Measuring Conformance to POSIX Standards (Revision of  
IS 13210:1994)

N2460
Rationale and Questions to JTC 1 National Bodies and Subcommittees  
Regarding JTC 1 Technical Directions and Organizations

N2461
Proposed JTC 1 Technical Directions and Common Strategic Characteristics

N2462
SC22 Chairman's Report on JTC 1 Ad Hoc on Re-engineering Meeting, April  
7-11, 1997 in Berlin, Germany

N2463
Canada Member Body Vote on PDAM Registration for:  PDAM7 to ISO/IEC
9945-1: 1996 - Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface - Part 1: System Application Program Interface (API) - Amendment
7: Additional Realtime Extension (C Language)

N2464
Minutes and Resolutions of SC22/WG5 (Fortran) Meeting on February 10-14, 
1997 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

N2465
Venue Information and Draft Agenda for SC22/WG5 (Fortran) Meeting on 
July 21-25, 1997 in Vienna, Austria

N2466
Summary of Voting on CD Approval for CD 14651: Information technology -  
International String Ordering - Method for Comparing Character Strings and
Description of a Default Tailorable Ordering

N2467
ISO/IEC ITTF Table of Replies for ISO/IEC DIS 15068-2: Information  
technology - Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX) System  
Administration, Part 2: Software Administration

N2468
Concurrent DPTR Registration and DPTR Ballot for: Information technology  
- Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
- Interoperability of Fortran and C

N2469
Vote of Canada on SC22 Letter Ballot N2364 Received After Ballot Closure  
(CD Approval for CD 14651 - Information technology - International String
Ordering - Method for Comparing Character Strings and Description of a
Default Tailorable Ordering)

N2470
Working Draft of WDTR 14369 - Information technology - Guidelines for the  
Preparation of Language-Independent Service Specifications (LISS)

N2471
Venue Information for the Tenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 on  
August 18-22, 1997 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

N2472
Summary of Voting on Nomination of Mr. James W. Moore (USA) as Convener of  
SC22/WG9

N2473
SC22 Chairman's Response to Questions to JTC 1 National Bodies and  
Subcommittees Regarding JTC 1 Technical Directions and Organization

N2474
Vote of Ireland on SC22 Letter Ballot N2364 Received After Ballot Closure  
(CD Approval for CD 14651 - Information technology - International String
Ordering - Method for Comparing Character Strings and Description of a
Default Tailorable Ordering)

N2475
Disposition of Comments Report on Concurrent CD Registration and CD Ballot  
for CD 15068-3: Information technology - Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX) System Administration - Part 3: User and Group Account
Management

N2476
Draft Agenda for SC22/WG14 (C) Meeting on June 23-27, 1997  in London,  
United Kingdom

N2477
Draft Agenda for SC22/WG21 (C++ ) Meeting on July 13-18, 1997 in London,  
United Kingdom
     
N2478
SC22 Secretariat Response to JTC 1 on SC22 Plans for Server-Based Document  
Distribution

N2479
WG9 Business Plan and WG9 Convener's Report for the August 1997 SC22  
Plenary

N2480
Disposition of Comments Report on Approval of ISO/IEC IS 9945-1/DAM1:  
Information technology - Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX), Part
2: Shell and Utilities, Amendment 1: User Portability Extension

N2481
Disposition of Comments Report on Approval of DIS 1539-1: Information  
technology - Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces - Fortran, Part 1: Base Language (Revision of ISO/IEC
1539:1991)

N2482
WG13 Business Plan and WG13 Convener's Report for the August 1997  JTC
1/SC22 Plenary

N2483
WG21 Business Plan and WG21 Convener's Report for the August 1997 JTC 1/ 
SC22 Plenary

N2484
WG22 Business Plan and WG22 Convener's Report for the August 1997 JTC 1/ 
SC22 Plenary

N2485
WG14 Business Plan and WG14 Convener's Report for the August 1997 JTC 1/ 
SC22 Plenary

N2486
WG15 Business Plan and WG15 Convener's Report for the August 1997 JTC 1/ 
SC22 Plenary

N2487
Proposed Revised WG15 Synchronization Plan

N2488
PL/I Project Editor's Report for the August 1997 JTC 1/SC22 Plenary

N2489
Summary of Voting on PDAM Registration for: PDAM8 to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996  
- Information technology - Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX) -
Part 1: System Application Program Interface (API) - Amendment 1: Realtime
Extension (C Language)

N2490
Summary of Voting on Final CD (FCD) 14882: - Information technology -  
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces -  
Programming Language C++

N2491
Revised Disposition of Comments Report on Concurrent PDTR Registration and  
PDTR Ballot for PDTR 10176 - Information technology - Guidelines for the
Preparation of Programming Language Standards (Revision of TR 10176:1991)

N2492
WG20 Business Plan and WG20 Convener's Report for the August 1997 JTC 1/ 
SC22 Plenary

N2493
Addendum to WG9 Convener's Report for the August 1997 JTC 1/SC22 Plenary

N2494
Proposed for a NWI for SC22 on "Guidelines for the Use of Ada in High  
Integrity Systems" (Type 3 Technical Report)

N2495
Invitation from the Germany Member Body to Host the 1999 JTC 1/SC22
Plenary Meeting

N2496
Comment from Denmark on SC22 Letter Ballot N2356 Received After Ballot  
Closure (FCD Approval for FCD 14882 - Information technology, Programming
languages, their environments and system software interfaces - Programming
Language C++

N2497
Disposition of Comments Report on Approval of ISO/IEC DIS 15068-2 -  
Information technology - Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX)
System Administration, Part 2: Software Administration

N2498
JTC 1/SGFS Report and Questionnaire

N2499
Vote of Canada on SC22 Letter Ballot N2404 Received After Ballot Closure  
(PDAM Registration for: PDAM8 to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 - Information
technology - Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX) - Part 1: System
Application Program Interface (API) - Amendment 1: Realtime Extension
(C Language))

N2450
SC22 Document Register - Documents N2451 - N2500 and List of JTC 1/SC22  
Standing Documents

___________________end of register; beginning of standing documents ___
                  LIST OF JTC 1/SC22 STANDING DOCUMENTS
                                    
SC 22 Management Documents 

N2451         04/97
Secretariat's Report

N2452  04/97
Programme of Work

N1236  09/92
Procedures for Handling Defect Reports

N1493  04/94
Policies for Management of Cross-Language Issues            

N1967  09/95
Rationale for the Inclusion of Paragraph Numbers in SC22 Standards    

N1997  09/95
Paragraph Numbers in SC22 Standards

SC 22 Resolutions

N2301  10/96
Ninth Plenary in London, United Kingdom, 09/96

N1970  09/95
Eighth Plenary in Annapolis, Maryland, USA, 09/95           

N1706  09/94
Seventh Plenary in The Hague, The Netherlands, 09/94

N1496  10/93        
Sixth Plenary in Paris, France, 09/93

N1242  09/92
Fifth Plenary in Ellivuori, Finland, 09/92

N1053  09/91
Fourth Plenary in Vienna, Austria, 09/91

N720   10/89
Third Plenary in Berlin, Germany, 09/89

N406   10/87
Second Plenary in Washington, DC, 09/87                

N169   12/85
First Plenary in Paris, France, 11/85 

JTC 1 Documents

Available from ISO/IEC ITTF - 1995
Procedures for the technical work of ISO/IEC JTC 1 on Information  
Technology, Third Edition

N2377  01/97
JTC 1 Scope, Mission, Principles and Objectives

N2408  02/97
Modification to DIS Balloting Procedures 

N1911  08/95
PAS Transposition Management Guide

N1917  08/95
Modified Procedures for Project Editors of Fast-Track Documents  

N1945  09/95
Approved Changes to the JTC 1 Directives, Edition 3, Simultaneous NP and  
CD Ballot Procedure

N1946  09/95
Procedures for the Technical Work of JTC 1, Edition 3 - Supplement 1:  
Transposition of Publicly Available Specifications into International
Standards

N1947  09/95
Procedures for the Technical Work of JTC 1, Edition 3 - Supplement 2:  
Guidelines for API Standardization

N2121  04/96
Document Classification/Type and Sample Templates

N2122  04/96
Guidelines for JTC 1 SCs on the Normative Referencing of Specifications
Other Than Standards in JTC 1 International Standards

N2382  01/97
Revised JTC 1 Policy on Electronic Document Distribution

N2366  01/97
Transition Plan for Implementation of Information Technology

N2378  01/97
JTC 1 IT Implementation Timeline 

N2415  02/97
JTC 1 NP Acceptance Criteria

N2416  02/97
Business Plan for JTC 1 or JTC 1/SCs - Outline and Templates

N2434  03/97
ISO Policies for Copyright Notificiation and for Distribution of ISO
Documents Electronically for the Preparation of Standard

N2432  03/97
ISO Council Decision on the JTC 1 Proposal on Freely Available Access to  
WDs and CDs (Council Resolution 21/1997)

Last JTC 1 Plenary

N2365  01/97
SC22 Chairman's Report on JTC 1 Plenary

N2381  01/97
JTC 1 Plenary Resolutions

Next SC22 Plenary

N2453  04/97
Draft Agenda

_____________________end of document SC22 N2500 __________________