Subject: Information for the upcoming meeting in UNI - Milano

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:03:13 -0400

Dear SC 22 members, 

Our meeting host has kindly provided the links below to make your
journey to Milan enjoyable.

See you next week!

Best regards

Sally 

________________________________

From: Maria Vittoria VINEIS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:20 AM
To: Sally Seitz
Cc: VARDANEGA Tullio
Subject: Information for the upcoming meeting in UNI - Milano

Dear Ms. Seitz,

Thank your for your message with the number of delegates.

Please find in  the following some link with pratical information
regarding the next  meeting in UNI.

Milano - Tourist information 

http://www.turismo.comune.milano.it/pls/milano/!turismo 

(please scroll down the page for the link to the page in English)

How to reach UNI -  MILAN HEADQUARTER - Via Sannio 2, 20137 Milano

http://www.uni.com/uni/controller/en/uni_world/howtoreach.htm

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Maria Vittoria Vineis

Segreteria UNINFO

**********************************************************

UNINFO

Ente di normazione per le Tecnologie Informatiche

e loro applicazioni - Ente federato all'UNI

Standards for the Information Technology and related applications

Associated Body of UNI

c.so Galileo Ferraris, 93

10128 TORINO

Tel. + 39 011/501027

Fax + 39 011/501837

e-mail: 

************************************************************************
Il contenuto di questa email e degli allegati puo' avere natura
confidenziale ad uso esclusivo del destinatario effettivo. Qualora
riceviate questa email per errore, Vi preghiamo di informarci
restituendo
l'email e di procedere all'eliminazione della stessa dalla vostra
macchina.
E' vietata la riproduzione e la diffusione del contenuto a chi non e'
effettivo destinatario.

This email and its attachments might be confidential and are only for
use
of intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify
us immediatly by sending back the email and delete it from your machine.
You are not allowed to disseminate nor to copy the content of the email
if
you are not the intended recipient
************************************************************************