Subject: (jtc1sc22n0047) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:09:10 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4404 - Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 4319, Registration Ballot for
ISO/IEC CD 1539-1, Programming languages - Fortran - Part 1: Base
language

            ACT ID: ACT
N 4405 - Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 4319, CD Ballot  for ISO/IEC
1539-1, Programming languages - Fortran - Part 1: Base language

            ACT ID: ACT

Best regards,

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]