Subject: (jtc1sc22n0046) Announcement of Document Availability

From: "Sally Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:13:45 -0400

Dear members,

Please note that the following document are now available on the JTC
1/SC 22 site on Live Link.  You can access this site with the following
link: http://tinyurl.com/2s79s4

N 4402 - Record of Response 3 for Defect Report 3 for ISO/IEC 1989:2002,
COBOL            

            ACT ID: ACT

N 4403 - Draft Technical Corrigendum 3 for ISO/IEC 1989:2002, COBOL

            ACT ID: VOTE

            DUE DATE: 2008-12-12

Best regards,
Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

American National Standards Institute

25 West 43 Street, 4th Floor

New York, NY 10036

Tel: 1 (212) 642-4918

Fax: 1 (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]